It’s time to improve your health
Your health is so important — so here’s a list to ensure you get the most out of life. Just a few simple changes and you’ll notice a big impact!
- Add frozen veggies to everything!
- Do your grocery shopping on a Friday. You can avoid the traffic this way and it may encourage you to eat more healthier over the weekend!
- Eat like clockwork. A small meal every 3 hours up to 6 times per day would suffice.
- Cut out all soft drink from your diet!
- Become a full-time tea drinker. Green and White tea can contribute toward a healthy metabolism.
- Pack in the protein. Eating more protein can help you stay fuller for longer!
- Eat all the veggies on your plate before anything else
- Steam all your foods instead of frying them – it locks in the nutrients!
- Try zucchini instead of spaghetti for your next carbonara
- Do not ‘ban’ food groups! Instead, eat smaller portions of them!
- Avoid processed food. As. Much. As. Possible.
- Drink plenty of water – water flushes out the toxins and acids
- Snack on fruits and nuts. Keep them at home and in your drawer at work!
- Take a multi! Ensure it has folic acid, it is much more absorbable in tablet form.
- Have a fruity ice cream sundae daily! Added calcium and a serving of fruits!
Want to learn more about healthy living? Read more here.