An important part of a healthy lifestyle is good eating habits. In order to promote your overall health, a good diet combined with exercise can assist in reducing the risk of chronic disease such as cancer and heart attack. It promotes good habits as if you start your day the healthy way, it can be much easier to maintain a good and healthy day.
How do you start eating right?
- Pre plan your daily meals and snacks
- Pre cook your meals once per week
- Drink your coffee and tea black
- Keep your portion sizes to a minimum
- Find the right diet for you
- Avoid frying food
- Eat meatless once per week
- Pick fresh snacks
Why do you want to start eating right?
1. Increase brain power, will power and overall mental health
2. Save money on health insurance and life insurance for yourself and the whole family
3. Boost mood, happiness and fun
4. Reduce and regulate weight
5. Be healthier, happier
6. Live longer
Tips for eating healthy
- Stay hydrated
- Eat at the same time each day
- Get active by exercising
- Pre plan snacks – have a healthier alternative ready to go
- Forgive yourself when you slip up